RSS

2011年9月29日星期四

Different types of love, and different types of jewelry wedding

I've been in love with two of my life, but I think it's time for the third time is the charm. Each love is different, some are sought after around the grating and always like to keep other people, others are so deep friendship, taking into account the time it takes people rarely consider.

Finally, there's no telling which one is best. Whenever you're in love, it is easy to spend the rest of life through his fantasy version of what you can expect to live and work. And last my girlfriend. It can not last my love of beauty, but it makes me happy. I'm still attracted to her, is also proud of her, though her gum line is I like a little low. But it can be fixed in the long run, if I still feel that way. It is manufacturing funny, smart and adventurous. Family's good, has a great smile is the breadwinner of the fine.

We were together for two years, very tough, I started thinking that this might be the time to buy wedding jewelry. I used to think marriage is stupid, and usually ends in divorce, but sometimes I myself looking at her white neck below the ear space, I think my mom how beautiful wedding earrings hung up there to see.

This love is different in a friendly and lots of other views. Love like a sister, mother, you do not have to spend a minute, you know, there is a problem, you can call it, it will be there to talk about it and sympathize with you. It's the kind of woman who does not care about diamond jewelry for women is not the kind of girl who said she did not really, but really do not care for real kind of rare. Therefore, we are free to live our lives however we find the magnetic force to attract each other. The party, she came to me, you can have a conversation, and I drink your fill, back, I see her, she said in a hysterical person. She is independent, adventurous and beautiful. She would become my wife.

0 评论:

发表评论